This webpage is behind DDOS protection. You will never find me!
August 5th, 2013 update: I just got home from Vegas and it will be a few days before I can put up a proper site with usage examples, help, etc. But I uploaded the script and you can access it here. Some things to remember:
- If you use the other techniques in the presentation, you will rarely need to resort to using the tool.
- The tool is not fast enough to scan the whole Internet in a timely fashion. Usually you just need to find their hosting provider and their ranges are small enough that you can scan the whole thing with no real time investment. If someone wants to contribute a version of this tool that is capable of the necessary speeds, I will post it on this site.
- I noticed a lot of interesting false positives caused by reverse proxies that serve Cloudflare pages that exist outside of Cloudflare IP space. For example if you scan Voxility's ranges, there are a lot of these hosts. I have no idea why they exist.
- Right now my slides on the Blackhat site are somebody else's slides. I emailed them with the correct file so they should fix it soon.
- questions, comments, concerns? contact me at @nixonnixoff